Effective date: 2021-05-27
Welcome to Infotura Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Infotura Technologies Pvt Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates infoturatech.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the infoturatech.com website operated by Infotura Technologies Pvt Ltd.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- 0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- 0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- 0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Infotura Technologies Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
- 0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 0.4. to provide customer support;
- 0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
- 0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- 0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- 0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- 0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- 0.1. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- 0.2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- 0.2.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- 0.2.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- 0.2.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.2.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- 0.2.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- 0.2.6. with your consent in any other cases;
- 0.2.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
I have been working with Infotura Technologies for over three years now on a variety of IT projects, personal and commercial. Infotura is a very professional, knowledgable, leading edge and quality company that pays attention to every detail to ensure complete customer satisfaction. InfoTuraTech is always willing to go the “extra kilometer”. I consider them friends and part of the family. I look forward to a very long personal and professional relationship with the staff and management at Infotura. I wish them all possible success. Keep up the good work!!!!
- Joe Fieder
London, Ontario, Canada
I was introduced to Infotura Technologies team a couple of year ago and I’ve never looked anywhere else for my digital needs. They are quick, informed and supportive when taking on projects. Unlike my earlier experiences with other companies, this was a breeze. The best part about their work is, you hardly need to look for errors and are always at hand whenever I need them. All thanks to this amazing team.
- Hector Obeng
Director of Hector’s global hair with zeal
A simple thank you just does not cover the gratitude I have for Infotura! I want everyone who reads this to know that I would recommend Infotura’s Services to anyone who wants an A+ web site at a fair price. I feel very fortunate to have found these guys. Thank you so much we are forever indebted to you for taking such good care of us!
- Milad Bahrami
Safe Pest Control
Having worked with Infotura Technologies for over a year now, I have found them an invaluable option. Always friendly to deal with hard working to meet my deadlines and expectations I have been contacted by several web development agencies based outside the U.K but Infotura Technologies is one I come back to.